1. Where is can I use natural stone?
Natural Stone can be used external, internal. Cladding, bathroom wall and floor, kitchen bench top, fire place, columns, driveway, footpath, staires, shopping centres, commercial and residential projects.
2. There is the difference between the natural stones?
Yes. Granite & Quartz is harder than Marble. And Marble harder than Limestone.
3. What natural stone can be used on kitchen top or vanity top?
Any Natural stone can be used on kitchen top or any top. Highly recommended Granite or Quartz. Marble it’s ok, but be prefer to be Honed Finish or Leather Finish. (If Polished Marble it could have problem damaging the Polish).
4. How can I protect the Natural Stone if I used?
You can protect your Natural Stone by applying penetrated sealer or wax depends where you have used the Stone. (You can contact one of our consultants for assistance or you can ask your professional Stone Mason).
5. Does any contractor do my work?
Natural Stone always must be prepare and install by professional Stonemason, prefer to be qualified & licensed, as Natural Stone is a beautiful if it’s done perfectly.
6. Does the Natural Stones crack?
Normally Natural Stones doesn’t crack. Cracks could happen from wrong installation, floor & wall movement or using non quality & defect Stone. (There is some beautiful Marble & Onyx have some vein need to be clean & resin so can be easy to manufactured).
7. Can be Natural Stone used around swimming pool, public area & in what thickness?
Yes. Can be used with the right advice from the professional in what finish can be used. (Flamed, Sandblast, Bush Hammer, Honed Finish).
10. It always all Natural Stones colours is available?
We have all the time huge priority of Marble & Granite slabs & tiles. If there is any special request it can be ordered & will take from 6 to 10 weeks.
12. If I’m building my house or want to do my kitchen top. Can you help?
Yes we do & we can provide you best advice & right information for what Stone you can use for any projects you have- small or big!
It’s our pleaser to serve you and look after your order. We will do our best to give you the right advice. Our director has been in this business for more than 40 years and with our partners from all around the world. We hope to see you soon in our showroom, where you can personally view all of our Natural Stone.